SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Subscribe To My Blog!

I started this blog on 1st January 2010 and it receives approximately 4,000 views a day, which amounts to a massive 120,000 views a month! I have worked extremely hard to keep this blog going on a daily basis and I'm now in my ninth year! If just 900 of my readers subscribed to my blog, this could potentially change my entire way of life! This could mean more time for birding, photography, more blog posts and everything else! Scroll down the right panel on my blog, below 'About Me' to find "SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!" and click on the Subscribe button. Thank you all very much indeed. Here's to 2019!👏👏👏

1 comment:

  1. Penny, you underestimate your achievement! You’re starting your 10th year of your blog!! Your TENTH...........

    Keep going - your blog is one of the most, if not the most interesting and readable blog on the net even though there has been much sadness this last couple of years, Hope that 2019 adds sweetness to your memories and brings a smile to your face. All the best

    ReplyDelete