SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 1 February 2019

Cold Virus!

That will teach me to say I never get colds and haven’t had one for years! Feel like I haven’t taken any paracetamol, but I have – not good at being ill. Started with tickly cough earlier in the week which was tolerable, then temperature at night which still enabled me to go to work and felt okish in the day time. Last night I felt considerably worse than previous nights and woke up with one of those horrible and continuous drippy nose colds and my head feels like it’s going to explode!

I had no choice but to get out of bed, as lying down made my head worse, so have spent all day on the sofa with hot water bottles and paracetamol. Shivery back and pins & needles in both cold hands, even though hugging hot water bottle – weird! I urgently need a shopping delivery and want to buy some Manuka Honey which I swear by for colds, but nobody to shop for me that I could possibly ask. So, did a Sainsbury's on-line shop to be delivered tomorrow! Can't taste any of my food, which will help my weight loss even more! My temperature this evening was 38.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment