SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 17 February 2019

HOUSE FOR SALE THIS WEEK!

The family home at Holme-next-the-Sea will be up for sale this week with Sowerbys Estate Agents. I will link it on the blog when its added to their website. All very sad – it almost feels like another death is imminent. It will break my heart to see it sold. I can only pray that it will be purchased by a naturalist and not by someone who will destroy an established wildlife garden that has been organic for the last 51 years and loved very much by our family. Sadly I fear that a new purchaser may sell off the larger part of the garden to other neighbours whose gardens back onto it – it will then be lost forever. I will never be able to return once its sold. It will be the end of an era

No comments:

Post a Comment