SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 23 February 2019

In Memory Of My Dearest Father

PETER CLARKE

2nd November 1926 — 23rd February 2017


Two years ago, you left this earth, but you are always with me, every minute, every hour and every day. Time passes, but my love and memory of you never fades. I miss you so much, but know that you are reunited with the love of your life, our dearest mother. You made me so strong, but now without you both, I feel completely vulnerable and lost. We played The Lark Ascending at your funeral, which is so incredibly beautiful to listen to, but I rarely do as it reduces me to tears. I see your smile, feel your soul and hear your voice – you are always with me.

💔

The Lark Ascending
(Romance for Violin and Orchestra)
Ralph Vaughan Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment