SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 12 August 2021

FIREFOX BROWSER ISSUES SOLVED!

I had major issues with my Firefox browser yesterday after enforced new update of Firefox 91.0!!!!! My blog and all other websites looked different and I couldn't update and do what I normally do. I spent over an hour trying to fix this and googled Firefox issues etc etc.

This evening I asked for help via my Twitter followers and two very kind people tried to assist. One of them, whose name I do not know from their Twitter name/profile, but solved the problem and I'm hugely appreciative of their help – they are obviously a Mac wizard!!! So, for anyone having the same issue, you need to do the following:

Go to System Preferences, open "Accessibility", then open "Display" and un tick "Increase contrast", I also left "Reduce motion" and "Reduce transparency" blank as well. I then closed all programmes and restarted the Mac. I was over the moon, when everything, visibly went back to 'normal'!!!

HUGE THANKS TO @TekMeBakOhm for solving this and for advice from @murgys and to both of you for taking the time to assist me!!! Happy Penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment