SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 29 August 2021

Health Update & Tooth Pain!

Its taken until today, for me to even start to feel 'normal' again, but now on the mend! My Covid test came back negative as I expected it to – thank goodness. I've lost a few pounds since Thursday, which all helps the diet! Had my first meal this evening.

However, last night was such fun, not, as had toothache for hours on end – the horrible lower Premolar tooth that caused me severe pain, when being root-filled at the dentist last year – its never been right since it was done last October (didn't realise it was that long ago until I looked up the date) – it has always hurt to touch or prod, so its probably at the point where it needs to be extracted, as I really don't want that playing up and ruining my Shetland trip! If I get this taken out, I will have to smile very carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment