SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 10 February 2022

Happy Birthday Lucy!

Happy Birthday
 
To My Dear Sister Lucy!
 
In my lunch break, I put my iphone on loud speaker and rallied some of my lovely colleagues together, to sing Happy Birthday to Lucy – she seemed quite amused by this and said it "that was lovely".
 
Besides Lucy's presents that I gave her yesterday, I delivered a bouquet of flowers from Vivien and Ray (which I choose) to make up for the fact that Vivien could not deliver her presents to Lucy. Last night I made my second Ginger and Pear Loaf Cake and also delivered this to Lucy, along with a box of chocolate eclairs after work this evening. Lucy looked very pleased with her additional gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny, I follow your blog regularly(the ups & downs)! Was in N.Norfolk from Monday till Friday and, on your recommendation, finished the week with fish n chips from Fishers, before driving back to Leicestershire! They were excellent, so thank you. Saw 105 birds on the trip..also excellent.I recommend Walsingham snowdrops..what a display..wow!

    ReplyDelete