SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 20 February 2023

CRAZY BUSY!

Running out of time....... Norfolk Hospice collecting furniture etc at 10am and I'm not ready, I need Stacey Solomon's help big time! Have to clear no end of stuff before 10am so they can access the furniture, but I have no choice but to go to sleep now, completely exhausted! Charity shop runs and dump yesterday. Trip to Holt to collect something, back home and I'm not even sure what day it is!!! Up with the birds tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment