SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 23 February 2023

In Memory of My Dear Father

PETER CLARKE

26th July 2008
 Fond memories of our trip to Dersingham Bog to photograph Green Tiger Beetles
 
 
2nd November 1926 — 23rd February 2017

 
My Dearest Father
I can't believe its six years ago since we lost you
 Lost in body, but not in spirit
Always with us
Time is irrelevant
 
I still miss you so much. 
You are in my thoughts today and every day
Until we meet again
Forever in my heart
x x x
💔
 
The Lark Ascending
(Romance for Violin and Orchestra)
Ralph Vaughan Williams
 
Played at my father's funeral – such beautiful music

No comments:

Post a Comment