SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 10 February 2023

Happy Birthday Lucy – Mem's Kitchen For Lunch!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!

Love Penny x x x x x

🎼 πŸ€— πŸŽ‚ πŸ’ 😘 πŸŽ‰ 🎊 🎻

 

I booked today off for annual leave a while back, for Lucy's 55th birthday. I can't believe she is 55, no way in a million years does she look her age!

I had heard from several of my work colleagues that "Mem's Kitchen" in King's Lynn, more or less opposite M&S (close to WH Samuels) has fabulous reviews, so this is where Vivien and I booked for Lucy's birthday lunch.

 

We all choose the same main course "Vegetable Moussaka" – layers of potato, aubergines, courgettes, mixed peppers and carrots topped with feta cheese and bΓ©chamel served with homemade tomato sauce, mixed salad and rice. I cannot even begin to describe, how amazingly awesome this dish was, never tasted anything so fabulous! The dressing on the salad, the rice – never tasted rice like it! To add to this, I was extremely excited to see my favourite dessert, Tiramisu on the menu! No words...... the BEST Tiramisu I have ever tasted – sorry, I forgot to take a picture of this! I feel like going back again tomorrow, seriously! Highly recommended and worth travelling for! We all agreed that the food was divine. All the staff were immaculately dressed, extremely polite and an all round excellent service. Even Gordon Ramsey would be happy to eat here! A TEN from Pen!!!

Lucy felt tired and didn't really want to do anything else much, but she wanted to go into M&S for some chocolate treats and then we ended up having hot drinks in their cafe. The best birthday lunch event EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment