SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 24 February 2011

Camera Course - Week Four


Without Reflector.


With Reflector.


Hand held Macro Shot*.


This evening was about photographing indoors, lighting, flash etc etc. I didn't realise how many different pieces of equipment there are available to assist photography indoors! I am so glad I photograph outside!!! I spent all last night mounting my photographs in the A3 workbook which we have to present next Thursday on the last day of the course. We were given two weeks to do last week's assignment which most people havn't started yet I found out, when chatting to others this evening. We were given our final assignment this evening, so now have two assignments to carry out, print and mount the rest before next week! Nigel our tutor seemed impressed with my hand held macro shot*. "I don't breathe when I take the picture" I explained. When the course finishes it will be nice to then have time to go to the Camera Club meeting which is held every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment