SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 7 February 2011

Photographs from Sunday.

Snowdrops, Holme Churchyard.



Hunstanton Lighthouse.


Stained Glass Window, St Mary's Church, Holme-next-Sea.


Whats left of Hunstanton Pier!


Took some funky pictures last night of Hunstanton Lighthouse and Holme Church - you never know, I might actually get time to add some pictures to my blog this week! Out three nights this week - very rare for me!

Picked up my new printer - looking forward to unpacking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment