SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 26 February 2011

THE MART, Tuesday Market Place, King's Lynn

THE MART, KING'S LYNN

After cooking dinner, I went back to The Mart in King's Lynn. Part of my camera assignment was to take pictures on 'bulb setting'. Had a fantastic time taking tons of funky colourful pictures of the dodgems, waltsers, flashing lights etc etc. A group of girls pleaded with me to take their pictures by the dodgems, which I did and said I would put it on facebook - I think they thought I was a press photographer! They are now on an album on my facebook link.

For those of you not familiar with 'The Mart' here is a bit of information and history:

http://www.nfa.dept.shef.ac.uk/history/charter/kingslynn.html
http://www.kingslynnonline.com/history-2/kings-lynn-mart
























4 comments:

  1. Brilliant photos Penny !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny

    Did you use tripod for those, what exposure and did you use and timings etc etc...

    They look great.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martyn

    All handheld with Canon 7D and 17-85mm Canon lens - the majority were on 'Bulb' setting and aperture varied on all photographs between F8 and F22 and white balance set on 'Fluerescent'. Also zoomed in/out and moved camera around in circular motion whilst taking some!

    ReplyDelete