SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Technology Issues!

It's taken FOREVER to even get to the stage of uploading my Steppe Grey Shrike Video to youtube, which is now finally copying and as I type is only 14% on the upload!!! For some reason unbeknown to me, I couldn't get the video off my iphone. Normally I just plug the phone into Mac, open Applications, then open Image Capture and import whatever pictures and videos I want onto my Mac! I tried no end of times and it just kept coming up with 'not importing' – yep I know that!!! But the question is why? So I took a wild guess that it might be because I need to clear loads of stuff onto external hard drives, as I have had several messages recently informing me that I have run out of space! So I spent two hours copying a whole year's worth of pictures onto external hard drives and now have plenty of space. Tried to import the video again and it still wouldn't play ball – a few more attempts later and it suddenly decided to import – phew..... and its not even a cracking video so don't get excited! It certainly wasn't worth me staying up 'til the small hours over!

Video now uploaded to: Steppe Grey Shrike Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment