SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 3 October 2014

The Weekend!

The weather does not exactly look promising for Norfolk megas this weekend, but who knows, a miracle might happen! Shetland is the hot spot to be right now and today has produced ANOTHER Siberian Rubythroat!!! I can see why Rebecca Nason moved there! If it weren't for my family, I would seriously consider re-locating there myself!

Being stuck indoors this week has enabled me to get some jobs done. I have been sorting paperwork, shredding, filing and all kinds of long overdue jobs! Ankle is much improved, but still tender. Had a physio appointment this week and been doing daily exercises. Bought some amazing Arnica Gel from a company called SBC (via Amazon) which is a miracle cure – within a minute of applying this gel, any pain I had just melted away, seriously! Going back to work on Monday, but not sure if I can drive yet or not. Testing out the car on Sunday! If I can't drive, I will have to cadge a lift with one of my colleagues on Monday. I am desperate to get out birding, hopefully won't be too much longer.

Weather Forecast
Saturday: Southerly winds, veering South West in the afternoon and then West. Persistent rain will move east across all areas, occasionally rather heavy, but clearing eastwards by mid afternoon with drier, brighter and much cooler conditions following.

Sunday: South West Winds and then veering South East by mid evening. Mostly dry with sunny intervals but some isolated showers around.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652856
http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/cley_next_sea

High Tides
King's Lynn Docks: Saturday: 15.45. Sunday: 16.54
Wells Bar: Saturday: 15.45. Sunday: 15.50

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment