SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 10 October 2014

The Weekend!

I have had mild toothache all week, part of a filling fell out a few weeks ago and I made an appointment for the end of the month, but this evening the 'mild' has turned to severe, so need to get to my dentist, which doesn't open until 9am and will just have to hope that they will see me! So that's my morning's birding gone down the pan!

Not working on Sunday, as not fit enough to work as a nursing auxilliary with my ankle yet. So I have all weekend to go birding, after I have left the dentist that is!

WEATHER
Saturday: South West winds. Sunny spells and showers through the day although mainly dry through the morning. Light winds with a risk of localised slow-moving heavy and thundery downpours during the afternoon.

Sunday: West, then South West, then north east wind around midday for the rest of the afternoon. Mainly dry with sunny spells after a chilly start.


High Tides – King's Lynn Docks – note, very high tides this weekend!
Saturday: 8.47am and 21.12pm
Sunday: 9.29am and 21.49pm.

High Tides – Wells Bar – note, very high tides this weekend!
Saturday: 8.43am and 21.08pm
Sunday: 9.25am and 21.43pm.

  Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
  
LOOKING HOT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!
BUT NOT FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE WORKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment