SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 2 July 2016

A Very Chilled Day!

I had no choice but to chill out today. I was burnt out from everything that has gone on over the last week. Woke up without setting the alarm, which was a nice change. Well, I say I had a chilled day, it wasn't really, I was doing tedious jobs all day. Did some housework, organised a filing system for mother, which I'm taking over to her tomorrow – she won't be excited about it, but I'm fed-up with her not being able to find anything! Watched some tennis, can't believe Djokovic is out of Wimbledon, what a shock!

The only highlight today was seeing a Banded Demoiselle in my garden this morning, which is a first in the garden – a lovely surprise. The weather was a real mixture, with sun and rain on and off all day.

When I phoned to see how father was this morning, I wished I hadn't – I could hear him shouting loudly in the background – this is because he is not any medication at all – its being reviewed on Monday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment