NORFOLK BIRD NEWS AND UK MEGA'S POSTED DAILY, PHOTOS, BIRDING AND MORE!

Since 8th September there has been an issue with my link to the FatBirder Website, my ranking is normally No.10! For some unknown reason the F.B website is not recognising my actual daily views, so I'm dropping like a stone on their rankings! BUT in reality I'm not, my Stats for my blog remain the same. Please bear with me until this is sorted! Update 19th September – might be sorted now! Slowing climbing back up - will remove this message when I get back to No.10!



Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07624 800479
Norfolk Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

Tuesday, 16 May 2017

New Hair Style!


By Beth at 'The Studio'
King's Lynn

Four hours later, new bob!
Growing my fringe out is going to take a while!

Shorter style – less washing time, quicker to get out birding!

No comments:

Post a Comment