SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 26 April 2019

Snettisham Coastal Park!

Snettisham Coastal park


I searched in vain for the Wryneck reported this evening and not only did I not see another birder, I didn't see another person at all! Very unusual indeed! It was a particularly crazy day at work and I was shattered when I returned home – I nearly didn't go out, but felt I couldn't miss out on seeing a Wryneck, when it was only 10 miles away!

I walked near as far as Heacham to search for the Wryneck. Very little seen, but heard Cuckoo, Blackcap, Sedge Warbler and Common Whitethroat and saw several Blackbirds. Beautiful sunset, very windy and light rain. Gales of 50mph+ tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment