SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 6 April 2019

WON THE GRAND NATIONAL AGAIN WITH TIGER ROLL!!!

TIGER ROLL
The first back to back winner since Red Rum in 1974!

I won the Grand National last year with Tiger Roll. I choose him after my dearest departed Tiger (persian cat) and also Tiger was my father's chinese sign! My dear father loved horse racing and loved betting on the Grand National – he would be smiling now!

I just couldn't believe that Tiger Roll would win a second time, so decided to bet 'Each Way', as knew he would probably make the first six. I also bet to 'Win Only' with Rathvinden who came 3RD, "Each Way' with Walk In the Mill who came 4TH and to 'Win Only' with Anibale Fly who came 5TH!!!

I put money on eight horses and spent a small fortune, but my theory was that one of my chosen horses had a high chance of winning, so would retrieve my money back. This paid off! My each way bet with 'Walk In The Mill' at 28-1, would have given me over £1,400 if it had won! In fourth place it gave me £264! My total profit after my big spend was a handsome £269!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/47840436

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/racing/2019/04/06/grand-national-2019-full-results-winners-finishers-fallers/

No comments:

Post a Comment