SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 15 October 2019

New Holiday Itinerary!!!

I have had a disastrous evening with my email account dying, being on the phone to TalkTalk for almost 2 hours, so not got time to explain everything in full, but due to reasons I can't go into on my blog, I have changed my holiday!

I am now not going to Fair Isle at all! Instead I am staying on Shetland the entire time from Wednesday 16th to Thursday 31st. I have booked an amazing massive self-catering apartment and hire car for two weeks!!! This also means I don't have a 15kg weight issue and I'm now bringing my tripod and scope!!!

Will the Siberian Rubythroat on Fetlar wait for me?!!! Wont' be able to get there tomorrow, but Thursday I will be able to hopefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment