SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 20 March 2020

Emergency Egg Delivery!

I left work this evening and headed to a farm shop egg shed, which was quite a few miles away from where I live. I took orders from some of my work colleagues via our new WhatsApp group and then returned and delivered eggs to everyone. It was hard work but eggciting!!! There are no eggs left in supermarkets in King's Lynn amongst other basic items. Got home just after 8pm and cooked chips, eggs and baked beans. Cream-crackered, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment