SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 7 April 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 15 – COVID-19

This evening I fell asleep and then felt I really needed to walk. I ventured out from my house for only my second daily allowed walk, since this whole pandemic began. I ended up walking much further than I had intended! Walked along a cycle path, along fields and ended up in the wood next to the QEH and then back along the main road to my house. Only birds seen: a Pheasant and a Red-legged Partridge – no migrants, nothing exciting at all.

Sue G. tipped me off about a brilliant documentary, that was on Channel 5 this evening!

A Country Life for Half the Price with Kate Humble: The Cook Family who relocate from Exeter to Yell on Shetland! A fascinating documentary and has helped me with my decision!

The battle against a vicious disease

King's Lynn hospital sets out its plans to tackle Covid-19

Coronavirus cases rise by 40 in Norfolk

No comments:

Post a Comment