SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 10 April 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 18 – COVID-19 – GOOD FRIDAY!

Highlight of my day was a Song Thrush in my garden this afternoon. Nothing exciting flying over the garden. Not very happy to see the rats are back in force – three again this evening. I will just have to put up with them, as I absolutely refuse to take down all my bird feeders again – if I do that, there will be no garden birds and I will have no lockdown entertainment at all.

Coronavirus doctor's diary: 'The most urgent research race in living memory'

'Deadly resurgence' if curbs lifted too early, WHO warns

Six more coronavirus deaths at Norfolk hospital

‘Never seen it so busy’ - Coastal path section closed by caravan park

No comments:

Post a Comment