SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 15 April 2020

My Bicycle is Ready to Go!

GT Outpost Trail – 1994
 Not bad for a bike that is 26 years old!


Tony at Surf 55 bike shop, sent me a text at lunchtime to say my bike was ready, much earlier than I had expected! So I drove home after work, walked to the shop and then flew home on my newly serviced bike! Its been serviced, cleaned, new handle bar grips put on and a new front basket put on, which is far sturdier than the previous one. Tony has done an amazing professional clean of my bike, aside from general paint chips from over the years, it looked almost new when I picked it up! As always from Surf 55, an excellent service all round.

2 comments:

  1. Looks brill Penny, there'll be no stopping you now! We've been out on our bikes, it's lovely with no traffic on the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but are you ? Two baskets are not needed unless you are doing a weekly shop at tesco.too much weight on the bike.

    ReplyDelete