SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 13 April 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 21 – COVID-19

I had obviously walked too far yesterday, as my right hip and lower back was very painful and it was a job to go up and downstairs! So I didn't do anything of any consequence today. The skies were grey and depressing, which didn't help my mood at all. The highlight of the day was seeing two Song Thrushes in my garden! I forced myself out for a short walk along the cycle path and back to get some fresh air this evening and wished I hadn't bothered – it was so gloomy and the walk was uninspiring with graffiti and rubbish, which is why I never walk anywhere around here. A mother was breaking the rules with her children playing on the play equipment – there was a closed sign up on the gate. I didn't say anything, as I felt sure I would get tons of abuse and it wasn't something I wanted to deal with right now. Forced myself to cook a meal in the evening and then ate the bottom of a Lindt chocolate bunny! Back to work tomorrow.

‘Light at the end of the tunnel’ - Norfolk hospital sends home first ICU coronavirus survivor

Seven more deaths in Norfolk hospitals

Armed forces personnel deployed to support ambulance staff in East of England

Don't expect changes to UK lockdown this week - Dominic Raab

No comments:

Post a Comment