SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 12 April 2024

New Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo Estate!

Skoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Monte Carlo Estate

 

Woke up at 5am after a night of tossing and turning, wasn't ill, so all good. Had a full breakfast. Arrived in Aberdeen at 7am. Stayed on the ferry for a while until 7.45am. Caught a bus to Trust Ford.

At last I have found a new car and an estate, which is what I wanted for several reasons including being able to sleep in it if I wanted to and getting wood for the fire etc etc. I nearly didn't buy this, as I thought it would remind me of my written off car, but changed my mind, as its the best car I've seen for the money I had to spend. Can't afford to buy new again, this car is a 2020 model, one previous owner, 16,338 miles. Salesman Donnelly Wilson at Trust Ford in Aberdeen has been extremely helpful indeed. Service being done and 12 months MOT (was 6 months). Three months warranty and covered by any Ford Garage, so this includes the Ford garage in Shetland. Car being delivered to Lerwick next week!

I had no idea what a huge city Aberdeen was until I had a walk round later! Also 19 degrees here and I am boiling hot, roll on Shetland to cool down! Had lunch in Pizza Express.

Aberdeen

Celebrated in Pizza Express!
 

Now on the ferry waiting to leave at 7pm to return to Lerwick. I have been given a warning card that its going to be rough tonight – so exciting, not!  Managed to get my favourite place mid ship with camp bed and sleeping bag.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Penny.... looks very nice!
    But that is the strangest pizza I have ever seen......

    ReplyDelete