SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 1 April 2024

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Rare  Bird  Alert  News 

Red-flanked Bluetail, Snow Buntings x 2 on Fair Isle. Great Grey Shrike at Scousburgh. Bittern at Loch of Hillwell.
 
 
4 male Bramblings, 1 Common Redpoll, 2 Siskins, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 1 Robin, 2 Blackbirds, 6 Collared Doves,  15+ House Sparrows, Starlings+++ feeding in my garden on another lovely day here with south winds this morning, but the weather switched to north east, drizzle and wind later on.
 
I have spent a lot of time researching and looking for cars to buy this weekend. I hate buying second hand cars more than houses. My last two cars were bought from new, I can't afford to do that anymore. I'm thinking about buying another Skoda, but an estate model rather than hatchback, a Skoda Fabia Estate 1.0 TSI SE L 5dr. Its impossible to find one at the right price anywhere and I can't find any Rallyee Green ones! 😞

Update: I had my first Hedgehog ever seen here in my garden last night! It was probably rummaging around for any left over dried meal worms, which are not good for them (apparently), but they love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment