SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 13 April 2024

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Rare  Bird  Alert  News 
None.
 

My Phenergan travel sickness tablets prevented me from being sick last night. The ferry was rocking in the early hours of the morning and even though I was laying on the floor, I had to hold onto the floor a few times to stop myself being rolled over! Later on I heard a huge crashing noise – which sounded like loads of crockery smashing to the floor! Eventually it calmed enough for me to get up. I didn't bother with breakfast this morning. The ferry arrived at 7.30am and I walked to the bus stop and caught the 7.50am bus back to Scalloway. A beautiful sunny and crisp morning, cooler than Aberdeen and much more tolerable.

When I reached home, I put my bags indoors and immediately fell asleep. I have been extremely sleepy all day and done nothing at all. The Phenergan tablets always do this too me, you can't drive after taking these or do anything to be honest. Two Goldfinches and a Great Spotted Woodpecker on my feeders this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment