SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Rubbish week!

Soooo fed up with being ill - tonsillitis back again, glands up, exhausted and struggling to go to work. Had a blood test on Monday to find out what is going on. I am on holiday next week, so hope I am feeling better by then! This is getting beyond boring now. Not a good week all round. My shower has packed up and need to buy a new one and find a plumber who I can trust. I was going to B&Q tonight after work to attempt to choose a new shower, but felt so ill I just went home and collapsed on the sofa. It was Alice's last day today at work - very sad she is rotating as she has been a joy to work with, but sadly all Band 5 Physios and Occupational Therapists have to rotate onto another team every four months for two years. I still have not installed my new external hard drives, so obviously have not been able to download tons of pictures off my camera including the Bird Fair yet. Hopefully I will find the energy to do this soon as I am now the most behind I have ever been with sorting/selecting pictures and adding to blog. AND if next door's new Doberman puppy barks and yelps any longer I am going to throw a serious wobbly!!! So selfish to buy a dog and leave it in the house whilst you are at work, resulting in the dog barking, yelping and wining the entire time the owners are not in the house - lovely for the rest of us!!!

I have also lost all my '106 FOLLOWERS' on my blog - don't know where the App. has gone or what has happened!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Penny , i lost all my followers on my blog as well , changed my browser to google chrome and they all appeared again , hope this helps .
    cheers
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here...get well soon Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your help Rob!

    Ahhhhh Sue - thanks! x

    ReplyDelete