SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 5 September 2011

Eddie Myers at Nancy's Cafe!!!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49915677@N06/4578244899/in/photostream

2 comments:

  1. A great set of photos - brings it all back!
    Thanks for posting. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Dave Masterson and I was just Googling some old friends names and up popped this page when I searched for Eddie Myers
    How is Eddie these days. I knew him way back in the 60`s and 70`s, we grew up on the Sefton Estate near Liverpool. It was Eddie who got me interested in bird watching with our trips to Martin Mere and the local area.
    He may not remember me any more but my nickname was Mazzy. I hope he`s well and if you are still in touch with him please mention my name and if I`m ever in Norfolk I`ll try and get over to Cley

    ReplyDelete