SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 9 September 2011

Brilliant Night!!!!!

This Michael Jackson tribute concert is awesome!!!!

Amir Sharma was a genious. If you closed your eyes - it was like listening to Michael again - and I should know, as I have seen him three times in concert - twice at Wembley and once at Milton Keynes. Amir flew round the stage and matched Michael's energy and performance (almost!) for almost three hours and received the biggest and loudest applause I have ever heard at the Corn Exchange! His backing singers were brilliant as were the guitarist and drummer.

The first half of the concert (there was a 20 minute interval midway) everyone remained seated - which I found very frustrating, I so wanted to dance - how could people stay seated! By the time the second half started, I couldn't stand it any longer - I stood and I danced. It didn't take long for other people to follow suite and by the time "Thriller" was performed, just above everyone was up and dancing!!! The whole place was rocking by the end! A brilliant performance.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

VIDEOS AND PICTURES TO BE ADDED

Found this video on youtube of Amir Sharma performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment