SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 12 March 2019

News Snippets from Penny!

I have a stinking cold AGAIN which developed Monday evening!!!

Today I went to my last bereavement therapy appointment with the wonderfully kind and caring Louise Clark at Tapping House Hospice in Hillington. Louise has been a huge support to me and is a truly wonderful person. I will miss seeing her very much. I gave her a box of chocolates and a thank you card – another tearful appointment, even more so as it was the last one. Time and life goes on.

Spent three hours in the hairdressers this evening and returned home late, but blonder!

Was shocked to see how much the crowd funding for the Parnaby's has reached! Wow!

I have now lost 1 stone and 2lbs so far on my weight loss quest!

Still wearing my wrist splint – comes off on 25th March and then staff physio appointment to follow with exercise regime to get it back to normal – hopefully!

Had more viewings on our family home, but no acceptable offer yet!

I had 10,533 views of my blog yesterday!

On Saturday I have two weeks holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment