SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 1 June 2019

Advice re: Apple iphone XS Max - PhoneSkope Adaptor Set Up

I need to upgrade my Apple iphone 6....... is anyone using the dedicated PhoneSkope adapter for the Apple iphone XS Max (6.5" screen) please? I like the idea of the big screen, but is this too heavy to stay on the scope tightly? Or should I go with iphone XS (5.8" screen) please?

My scope is a Swarosvski ATS 65mm HD Telescope with 25-50xW zoom eyepiece.

I currently have an iphone 6 with Kowa adaptor, which has never really fitted properly and now broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment