SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 2 June 2019

Emmerdale Actor Jeff Hordley at Titchwell RSPB!

Emmerdale Actor Jeff Hordley at Titchwell RSPB


It was far TOO hot today to do anything much at all. Went to check the family home at Holme, watered the plants and changed the bird drinking pools. Collected my Gardener's Delight tomatoes plants and runner bean plants from Ward's Nurseries at Ringstead and then went on to Titchwell RSPB.

It was stifling today, unbearably hot. Walked as far as the East Trail in an attempt to see the Purple Heron, but no luck with that. When I arrived back at the visitor centre, I was tipped off that actor Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain Dingle in Emmerdale, had just arrived in the visitor centre!!! I caught a glimpse of him, as he was walking along the main path with his son.

I had lunch outside on the only picnic table that is in the shade, so that was nice. A bit later on, Jeff Hordley walked past my table, as he was leaving the reserve. I then saw him with his wife, actress Zoe Henry (who plays Rhona in Emmerdale) leaving in a silver Audi with their family. A man had stopped to chat to them as I walked past. I would have loved to have had a picture of them, I've always been a fan of 'Cain Dingle' for many many years.
Canada Geese with goslings at Holme Marsh Reserve NWT

Four-spotted Chaser at Holme Marsh Reserve NWT


Went to Holme Marsh Reserve NWT, where the main highlight was seeing a beautiful Banded Demoiselle in front of the first hide and a pair of Canada Geese with bright yellow, fluffy goslings. Went home early as couldn't stand the heat any more. When it was a bit cooler, I spent some time trying to tackle the removal of some horrible plants that have taken over my patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment