SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 24 December 2019

My Christmas Cake!


A few of the decorations were my late mother's: the little Penguins, Father Christmas, Snowman, little green fir tree, Rabbit holding a tree and the Merry Christmas words. The rest I purchased from Dobbies and The Range. The mass of silver balls is supposed to an icy pool of water in the snow! The icing took all day to set and it is now covered with a white bin bag, as the cake lid doesn't fit on! When Lucy has seen it on Christmas day and when cut into, I will have to remove the trees, Snowy Owl and Reindeer in order for it to go in a cake tin. Roll on 4.30pm Christmas Eve and then I have a lovely break and hopefully will be seeing the Blue-headed Eastern Yellow Wagtail at Sedgeford!

No comments:

Post a Comment