SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 10 June 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 78 – COVID-19

So I watched Boris's live update at 5pm and there are further easing of lockdown rules from Saturday – I got really excited when I thought (I was wrong) that being as I live on my own, I can now take my sister Lucy out in my car on Saturday. When I rang up one of the staff this evening (where Lucy lives), it was pointed out to me that because there are 10 other residents, they didn't think it would be allowed and I was asked to speak to the Manager tomorrow, to find out if Lucy or any of the other residents can to be taken out in cars by one member of their family. I'm feeling really down in the dumps about this, as I really enjoy taking Lucy out and she NEEDS to get out of King's Lynn – how long will this go on for?!😢😢😢 So even though lots of people will be excited about this, it makes no difference to my family whatsoever!

I've been feeling rock bottom for the last week and am really struggling to cope with lots of things, as I'm sure many people are #difficulttimes

I got the results of my Covid-19 Antibody test today, which was 'negative' – I have no antibodies present. I really expected it to come back positive, oh well! Chatting to some of my other colleagues about their results, I don't think these tests can be very accurate!

No new coronavirus deaths at Norfolk hospitals

Seven places you can buy locally made face masks

PM announces ‘support bubble’ scheme for single-adult households - but how will it work?

Coronavirus bubbles: How do they work and who is in yours?

Coronavirus: 'Earlier lockdown would have halved death toll'

When can I ride an e-scooter legally?

US fighter jets forced to ‘take action’ in high-speed near miss

Dog walkers warned over fatal virus outbreak

No comments:

Post a Comment