SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 25 June 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 93 – COVID-19

ANOTHER INCREDIBLY HOT DAY

I didn't leave my house at all – as many of you know, I'm not a lover of boiling hot weather! I have only seen a couple of rats since removing all the bird feeders and water, but I'm not putting things back out again until I see no rats – I can't ever go through what I witnessed recently again!

Hottest day of the year as heatwave continues

‘The regulars are loving it’ - Summer arrives as hundreds flock to coast

People urged to take Test and Trace system seriously to stem virus

Coronavirus: Prof Chris Whitty warns public over gatherings in hot weather

Thousands flock to south coast

Coronavirus: Police fear disorder as lockdown eases

Coronavirus: Tracers ask over 100,000 to self-isolate

Why is UK recycling being dumped by Turkish roadsides?

Coronavirus: 'Very significant' resurgences in Europe alarm WHO

Coronavirus: Evening update as European cases grow and tempers fray on UK beaches

No comments:

Post a Comment