SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 27 June 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 95 – COVID-19

This morning I had a Specsavers appointment for my broken glasses (arm fell off last night, spring gone) and because I bought them in 2017, I couldn't buy the same frames again and neither did they have a spare arm in their odds box. Such a pity, as I loved my blue Hilfiger glasses. I then spent an hour choosing another frame!

Its been raining on and off all day and its cooler than it has been, thank goodness. I hardly slept last night because of the sticky heat, so made up for today!

Conservationist fills entire skip with rubbish left by sun seekers on Norfolk beach

Duchess of Cambridge ‘blown away’ by Norwich family’s bravery during visit to children’s hospice

Police urge responsible tourism after littering and illegal parking along coast and Broads

Google tracking shows where Norfolk people went during lockdown

Holiday bookings 'explode' as travel restrictions ease

Mass brawl at Ogmore-by-Sea after hundreds gather

Florida and Texas reverse reopening as infections surge

No comments:

Post a Comment