SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 10 December 2023

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Saturday 9th December

No rare bird news, but someone found a Water Rail at Meal Beach.

As forecast it rained all day. Got my tyres out of the car and into the house – I don't have a shed, so no choice and now all I can smell is rubber, not good. Went Christmas shopping again and did a food shop. Started writing my Christmas cards out.

Christmas will be rather strange this year, as I will be on my own. I'll be busy packing to move anyway!

https://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2023/12/09/tall-ships-organiser-scoops-prestigious-award

1 comment:

  1. How about putting each tyre into it's own binbag and tying it tightly shut, it should stop the volatiles escaping.... hopefully you'll have a garage by mid-January!!

    ReplyDelete