SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 8 May 2024

One Year Anniversary!

Exactly a year ago today I started my new post as Occupational Therapy Assistant at The Gilbert Bain Hospital. I'm still extremely happy and feel privileged to be working with such caring and lovely staff and being able to assist and work with so many amazing patients. Thank you to everyone I have worked with, both staff and patients. Looking forward to working with you all for many more years. 😘 🤗

Our MRI scanner arrived today!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations- it seems to have worked out so well for you and your blog is better than ever!!! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is is very kind of you, but there is a serious lack of photos being added to the blog!

      Delete
  2. The photos aren't vital... and they make people go back and look... sometimes, I've spotted something that I'd missed [or else you'd added when you put the photos up!]

    ReplyDelete