SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 27 March 2015

Friday Update!

Crazily busy day. After work I drove to Advanced Camera Services at Watton in Norfolk to pick up my checked and serviced cameras and lenses from the smoke damage. Shattered when I got back to King's Lynn. Had tea and then fell asleep. Went to visit Father in hospital at 8.30pm. He was in bed with his clothes on and had refused to take them off. Glad I went as he was the sweetest he has ever been with me and put his hand on my face and said 'what a lovely surprise' – it didn't last long though and declared he wanted to go to sleep. I let him know that he is coming home tomorrow. Mother is not really well enough to be honest, so I will have to help her out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment