SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 22 August 2018

BT Are Just As Rubbish as TalkTalk!

So, I was given compensation recently (well my mother to be precise) from BT, for the lack of internet when we first opened the account in May and today I was given more compensation as a new BT Smart Hub 6 was supposed to be sent out to us on Friday – it never arrived! Yesterday I phoned up to complain about this and I was assured that one would be arriving today with Royal Mail – it never arrived! Not only did it not arrive, it was never ordered yesterday! You can imagine how angry I was when I phoned today – there should be one arriving tomorrow and this time I have been given a reference number. The reason for the urgency for this, is because I was told that my email should be resolved once this new router is installed – yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment