SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 23 August 2018

BT Failed Again!

I received the BT Hub today, but was fuming to find that it was the BT Hub 4, which is exactly the same one as I have already!!! Unbelievable! It should have been the new BT Smart Hub 6. It was almost as if they were doing this on purpose to annoy me! I phoned them up to find out that the lady who had promised me this yesterday had requested a new hub to be sent out, but would not have been authorised without permission from a 'Manager' to send out the newest hub, for someone that had 'Copper Broadband' eg not Fibre. So, the person I was speaking today has authorised it with a 'Manager' and apparently a BT Smart Hub 6 will arrive tomorrow – I'll believe it when I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment