SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 17 August 2018

NO EMAILS AT ALL!

I have received no emails since yesterday and can't send any either. Exasperated with TalkTalk – phoned them up and they said there is a major problem with all customers who were with Pipex (I was) whom they took over. 'Someone will phone me within 72 hours' – great! I will have to pay £232.51 if I want to close my contract and go with a different internet provider I found out. They should be paying me that for compensation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment