SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 17 November 2011

Eyebrowed Thrush in Hunstanton

According to TillSmith on Twitter the Eyebrowed Thrush is still being seen in the garden in Hunstanton today both at lunch time and in the afternoon!! I know where I am going to be on Saturday morning!!!!

If the bird is being seen most days then please ask the owners to take some pictures and post to us all – would love to see some more poses please? If they haven't got a good enough camera to improve on the last picture – I would be more than happy to come and take an nice sharp photo of it!!! I am available to take pictures on Saturday! Please email me via my blog!

https://twitter.com/#!/TillSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment