SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 1 October 2012

Hot News!

Back to work! Taking the 'old' Canon 7D to be assessed properly at ACS this week.

I don't like this new Blogger interface which was forced upon me recently. Gaps between paragraphs are massive and the spacing between photographs are consistant before I post and inconsistent after I publish a post – makes it look as though I have been slap dash – its not me!!! Don't know how to rectify it – hey ho!

I feel quite chuffed – I seem to be racing up the fatbirder ratings increasingly so lately – don't quite understand why, but thank you all VERY much for reading! My eventual aim in the Fatbirders Top 1000 Birding Websites is to read:

1
Neutral
Penny's Hot Birding and Life Blog!
Norfolk Birder Penny's birding BLOG & everything else that goes on in her life!
Stats
2 Neutral BirdForum
The net's largest birding and wildlife community
Stats
3 Neutral BirdGuides
better birding through technology
Stats


I WISH!!!!!!!







Not anything too exciting today in Norfolk I am afraid!

Main Highlights in Norfolk - RBA
Ruddy Shelduck yesterday at Hardley Flood (this was my mother's 'patch' when she was a teenager!)
Ruddy Shelduck x 3 at Burgh Castle
Ruddy Shelduck x  3 at Welney WWT
Pied Flycatcher and Pectoral Sandpiper at Titchwell RSPB
Yellow-browed Warblers in various locations
Pom Skua at Cley
Redstarts x 2 at Holme

No comments:

Post a Comment