SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 15 November 2014

Vodafone Stop Twitter Text Notifications!

Vodafone have stopped twitter text notifications, just like that, with no warning! So along with a crap service from vodafone generally, with hardly any 3G signal in Norfolk and my Apple iphone 5s playing up massively, its time to put in a big complaint to Apple and Vodafone. A long way off the end of my 2 year deal – will have to look into this. I never thought I would give up my iphone, but its looking that way more and more. Can't tweet or post to facebook when I am out. Can't empty my mail boxes on the phone. Can't use the touch screen to open certain parts of Apps I have etc etc, very poor service indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment