SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 9 July 2016

EMAIL ISSUES!

FRIDAY
Huge apologies to all those that have sent emails requesting pictures etc. I have replied to you all and sent numerous other emails to people. Today I was wondering why I have not had replies back, so emailed myself a test and more tests and have discovered to my horror, that none of my sent emails are sending!!! How far back this goes I don't know!

Now going to ring TalkTalk to find out why, please bare with!!!

UPDATE
After speaking to customer services at TalkTalk, it has now got worse. I now can't receive emails either!!! I was asked to ring back in the morning at 8am and speak to a manager!!!

I have spent my entire Friday evening, trying to resolve this – fed up!!

SATURDAY– UPDATE NUMBER 2!
Spent two hours speaking to a 'Manager' today (Saturday morning) who hadn't got a clue what he was doing and repeatedly asked me the same stupid questions eg. 'Do you use webmail?' 'No', I replied, 'I use my Apple Mail account, always have done'. A bit later on in the conversation, he asked me again 'so you use Apple Mail? He continued to repeat everything twice, sometimes three times. I'm sure its done to raise your blood pressure!

I was mentally exhausted at the end of it all, he still couldn't fix it as he didn't understand Mac's for a start! Quote 'The Technical Support Team will contact you by text within 24 hours'. I wont' repeat how I responded to that.... long story short, they will be ringing me at 8pm today, so wherever I am, I have to be home by then. I was so angry I went back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment