SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 18 July 2016

Heat Wave & Visit To Father

I hadn't intended on visiting my Father this evening, but I had to because of an incident that happened earlier today. Can't really go into it, but it was very upsetting. Just wish I could bundle my Father in the car and take him home to mine – I would love to look after him myself, but sadly there is no one else to pay the mortgage but me, so there is no choice. I am fiercely protective of my family and it breaks my heart when something happens, that's out of your control.

As expected, it was boiling hot at work today and too hot to sit in the shade at lunchtime, so had to sit in the office – tomorrow is going to be hotter still, I don't see how it can be hotter than today!!!

Spent an hour on the phone with TalkTalk this evening and STILL the manager couldn't sort it – it has now been 'escalated to the network team'!!!

I have just read on the BBC News website that someone has attacked commuters with an axe and knife on a train in Germany!!! What the hell is going on in this world! Every day there is something atrocious happening. I can't see world peace happening in my lifetime, or at any time in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment